Monday, August 20, 2007

Fresh pepperoni bread

while most of you will not be interested in this particular entry, i am doing it mostly for myself.

today, i made pepperoni bread with mozzarella cheese inside. it is pure heaven, and the kids and i have already polished off 1/4 of the loaf in an embarrassingly short period of time. i might have to make another loaf after ken gets home.

i've become obsessed with my bread machine. i used to only bake in it, but i have fallen in love with using it to make dough. i am not completely at ease making dough on my own with the yeast and the kneading, so this is good in the meantime. ken bought me a kitchenaid stand mixer for my birthday, and i hear it is perfect for making dough, so i need to give it a try.

here is the dough after a long rise, and after baking.



if you lived closer, i just might share. or not.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: