Sunday, January 27, 2013

hiatus

well...it's been a LONG time.  sorry, christie!

i wish i'd blogged better while living here in alaska, but after that first year, things kind of went downhill.  the winters got to me.  my thyroid disease got to me.  and my back got to me.

all of our friends moved almost 2 years ago.  we do have our neighbours who are wonderful people, but for some reason, we don't hang out beyond the "hi and bye" and some chatting on facebook.

speaking of faceook...it has ruined blogging, flickr, and making friends in person!  it truly has.

we just got orders to andrews afb in maryland.  we'll be 10 miles from washington dc.  i'm sure i will update this again as we are preparing to move.  5 months and 8ish days until we leave, and we have so much to do.  most of it cannot be done until a month out, though.

No comments: