Thursday, September 27, 2007

Duct Tape Anyone?

i found a lump yesterday in my lower abdomen, upper pelvic area. it is tender and sore. it burns and radiates down the top of my thigh. good stuff.

i went to the dr today, and she seems to think it might be a hernia. i have a ct scan planned for next wednesday. i have to admit i'm a little worried. not so much about the hernia itself, but bc ken is gone. i can't NOT lift spencer or anything heavy. it's just how it is. and well, truth be told, i'm a little concerned that my guts are going to fall out of me while i'm in bed. that could put a damper on some things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And what does the dr. think you should do until you find out more next wednesday? Do you have any other close friends there that can help you? Do you just need to come stay with us until Ken gets back? ;) You have great timing ya know!!!!! :) I hope you will get through this ok! I wish I could come help you!!!!!!!!!!!
-Christie